August 1, 2013
Great GolfNow Getaway with Graeme McDowell Sweepstakes Kicks off Today through Oct. 31
One Grand Prize Winner and Three Friends to Play Five of Florida’s Elite Golf Courses
Official Sweepstakes Website: www.GolfNow.com/golfwithgraeme
ORLANDO, Fla., Aug. 1, 2013 – GolfNow and Srixon announced today the launch of the Great GolfNow Getaway with Graeme McDowell Sweepstakes, where one grand prize winner and three friends will have the opportunity to play five of Florida’s top golf courses, including a round with 2010 U.S. Open champion Graeme McDowell.
The Great GolfNow Getaway with Graeme McDowell Sweepstakes kicks off today and runs through Oct. 31. To enter the sweepstakes, fans log on to www.GolfNow.com/golfwithgraeme and enter their first and last name, email address and zip code.
In addition to the grand prize, GolfNow and Srixon also will present daily prizes during the course of the promotion that will include a free round of golf at one of GolfNow’s over 5,000 member courses; Srixon Z-STAR golf balls, Srixon hats and Srixon putter cups desk decorations. Fans can enter the sweepstakes once per day during the promotion, and also will receive 10 bonus entries by referring friends to the sweepstakes.
The grand prize will be awarded in early November. One grand prize winner and three of his/her friends will win a six day, five night all expenses paid golf vacation to Florida courtesy of GolfNow and Srixon. The grand prize package will include:
- The opportunity to play four of Florida’s elite golf courses, including TPC Sawgrass, LPGA International, World Woods Golf Club, Saddlebrook Resort, The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club at Grande Lakes Orlando, Walt Disney World’s Palm Course, Grand Cypress Golf Club, Trump National Doral, Jacaranda Golf Club, Waldorf Astoria Golf Club and The Diplomat.
- A fifth round of golf with 2010 U.S. Open Champion Graeme McDowell.
- Round trip airfare, rental car and spending cash.
- Four new sets of golf clubs and golf apparel provided by Srixon and Cleveland Golf.
- A VIP studio tour of Golf Channel’s world headquarters in Orlando.
GolfNow.com is the world’s largest and most-comprehensive online tee time reservation service. GolfNow is trusted by more than 1 million golfers worldwide to provide the best prices on tee times at more than 5,000 golf courses in more than 80 markets in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, Ireland and Scotland. With 24/7 online access, GolfNow offers the fastest, easiest and most-convenient way to book a round of golf. GolfNow is powered by Golf Channel and is part of GolfChannel.com’s online platform of Internet sites designed to help the recreational player enjoy every aspect of the game.
-NBC Sports Group-
Golf Channel Communications